Gionee A1 is a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels. it is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor and it comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card, the Gionee A1 Plus packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Gionee A1 Plus Stock Firmware
How To Flash Using SP Flash Tool:
1. Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
2. Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
3. Launch the SP Flash Tool
4. Click on Download.
5. Select the Scatter-loading.
6. Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
7. Select Format and click Start.
8. Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
9. Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
10. After format,
11. Select Download and click Start.
12. Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
GIONEE A1 PLUS STOCK FIRMWARE ROM (Flash File)