If you are among those Infinix hot 5 users waiting for the arrival of Deodexed, Debloated Android 7.1 Nougat Rom for your device, then here is good news. You can now rejoice as we have the Debloated Xos Remix For Infinix Hot 5 X559C based on Android 7.1 Custom ROM for you to flash.
This Debloated Xos Remix For Infinix Hot 5 X559C features Android 7.1. Nougat. The Xos Remix Nougat Firmware comes with the various Bug fixes, Security patches, and improve the overall stability also with lots of new capabilities. This Infinix Hot 5 X559C custom rom is a lightweight ROM centered on gaming and performance. Quick more than other inventory UI, steady performance. This is a custom ROM will be flashed via TWRP recovery.
The Debloated Rom aims at increasing system stability and performance as well as adding new features.
- Fully Deodexed,
- Fully Debloated,
- init.d tweaks,
- build.prop tweaks,
- Lots of modding…
- Seeder tweaks,
- Kernel tweaks,
- SD tweak,
- I/O tweaks,
- VM tweaks,
- Net tweaks,
- Fast charge,
- Kill Google Apps on boot,
- Kill media server on boot,
- Google services drain fix,
- Wifi sleeper,
- Flag tuner,
- Better voice call quality,
- Fix blackscreen issue after call,
- Improve battery,
- Better scrolling,
- Improve image quality,
- Faster streaming,
- Liquid smooth UI (less lag),
How To Install Xos Remix For Infinix Hot 5 X559C
- You need to have a custom recovery installed on your Hot 5.
- After you have installed the TWRP recovery, download the RR ROM and Gapps from the link below and copy the downloaded files to the root of your SDcard.
- Boot your device into recovery Mode by Turning off your device then press (POWER + VOLUME UP buttons) until you see the recovery menu.
- Press WIPE and then SWIPE to Wipe device into factory reset mode then go back and
- Press INSTALL and choose the Bliss ROM you want to flash and wait for the installation to finish.
- After ROM is flashed, Select the Gapps that you downloaded and flash immediately.
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Restart your phone and wait for ROM to boot up.
- After bootup reboot to recovery and flash Xposed Framework (Optional).
First boot takes about 5 to10 minutes so go grab a drink and wait for ROM to boot up.
Enjoy the Xos Remix For Infinix Hot 5 X559C like boss that you are