Good News for all Root Tecno Phantom 8S users. Now you can now install this latest TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery and root Tecno Phantom 8S running on Android 7.0 Nougat. Today we will be guiding you on How to Install the TWRP For device.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface which allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For Tecno Phantom 8S is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the Recovery For your Tecno Phantom 8S.
To Root Tecno Phantom 8S we are going to using the Flash Tool Mode. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root your Tecno Phantom 8S.
What’s new in 3.1.1-0:
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed an ADB restore issue (bigbiff)
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy)Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- VComm Drivers Window 7
- VComm Drivers Window 8/10
- Sp Flash Tool
How To FlashTecno Phantom 8S Recovery
- Connect your device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The Frames S7 Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
- Navigate and select the MT6757_Android_scatter file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
- In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
- A progress bar should start running
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
How To Root Tecno Phantom 8S
- Boot to recovery mode (power off your device then Hold power button and Volume Key same for five Sec.)
- In the TWRP mode, it may ask you to swipe to allow modification of System partition, tap Read Only.
- If its offers to root the phone, select No
- Click install on your recovery then navigate to the storage you have your Magisk SuperSu.zip select it to root your device
- After Flashing navigate back and reboot