Lenovo ThinkCentre M73z All-in-One (4GB, 500GB HDD) Windows 8.1 Computer – Black
- Processor- Pentium R Intel® [email protected]
- Internal Memory (RAM) 4.00GB
- Operating System – Windows 8.1 64
- Display- 20″ Wide (16:9) LED, Resolution: 1600 x 900
- Graphics- Integrated 2013 Intel® HD
- Memory- Up to 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, 2 DIMM slots
- Optical Drive- Slim Rambo DVD Recordable
- Webcam- MP 720p with single D-MIC
- I/O (Input/Output) Ports- (2) USB 3.0 Side, (4) USB 2.0 Rear, (1) PS/2 and Serial Port, (1) VGA OUT, Output support up to 1920 x 2000, (2) Audio Out / MIC-In, (1) 7-in-1 Media Card Reader
- Storage- HDD: 500GB + 8GB Hybrid Drive 2.5″ SATA, SSD: 2.5″ 128GB 2.5″ SATA / 180GB 2.5″ SATA III
- Keyboard- Lenovo® Preferred Pro Full-size Keyboard (USB)
- Mouse- Edge Mouse, Optical Wheelmouse (USB)
- Ethernet- Gigabit (10/100/1000)
- Wireless- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230, Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235, Dual Band
- Audio- 2W x 2 (Stereo), internal speakers
- Physical Security- TPM, USB Disable, Intrusion Switch (Optional), Asset ID, Computrace®, Kensington® Lock
- Green Value- EPEAT® Gold, ENERGY STAR 5.2, EuP 2013, Greenguard, LAN surge-China only
- Power Supply- 150W 85% (ES/Climate Saver)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)- Frame Stand: 19.9″ x 15.9″ x 3.56″
- Weight- Frame Stand: 16.44 lbs
- Colour: Black
Space-Saving, Ergonomic Design
Reclaim your desk and reduce the amount of space needed by up to 80 percent, compared to traditional desktop configurations. The integrated power supply means one cable is all you need, cutting down on clutter. And this all-in-one includes an ergonomically designed VESA mount and multiple stand offerings, for maximum user comfort from a compact footprint.
Engage in crystal-clear teleconferences with Skype-ready, VoIP-optimized software and hardware, including a 720P HD webcam and optional dual digital array microphone with noise cancellation.
Solid Security & Manageability
The M73z offers some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication.
Physical Camera Switch
Lock the webcam, for guaranteed privacy while working or conferencing.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
View Management Utility
Take advantage of multiple active displays, and enjoy faster multitasking: The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications help reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR Certification
Save energy and reduce your power consumption costs – good for the environment and your bottom line.