There is no end to the constant release of smartphones for the Indian market. Gionee S10 Lite is the latest on the growing list. This model has no edge-to-edge display and the screen size is only 5.2 inches, still leaving it a compact bar. The fingerprint sensor is located on the hardware Home button below the display.
The S10 Lite is being marketed as a selfie smartphone. While it has a 13 megapixels camera on the rear side, the front-facing camera is a 16 megapixels snapper that Gionee says has “group selfie” and “bokeh selfie” features.
The processor is a quad-core Snapdragon 427 clocked at 1.4GHz and there is 4GB RAM to go with that. Internal storage is 32GB, but you can throw in a memory card to add a maximum of 256GB to that.
Gionee S10 Lite Quick Specs
|Android 7 Nougat||5.65 inches||Snapdragon 427
4 GB RAM
|Li-Poly 3,100 mAh||13MP camera|
Gionee S10 Lite Specifications and Price
Find below the full Gionee S10 Lite specifications, features and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands + VoLTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat + Amigo UI 4.0
- Dimensions: 148.7 × 73.7 × 7.9 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Display: 5.2 inches, 2.5D curved glass display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light, Gyroscope.
- Colours: Gold, Black
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 427
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 505
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
- Rear: 13 megapixels, Dual LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-On-the Go
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3100 mAh
- Announced: December 22, 2017
- Availability: December 23, 2017
- Smartphone Price: INR 15,999 ($250)
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.